Factory Reset HUAWEI Laptop
Factory reset is a procedure that allows you to renew your laptop’s configuration through deep cleansing it back to the original factory settings. After a factory reset on your laptop the hard drive will be totally erased, and you will lose all your files and information. When the process begins the process is not interrupted.
Resetting your PC is the best option to resolve any issues you encounter with your computer’s HDD or Windows operating system. Resetting also deletes any applications that are that are installed in the computer.
Then, it reinstalls Windows as well as any other programs that the manufacturer of the computer originally installed. There are several ways of rebooting you HUAWEI laptop back to the factory settings, but this is the one that utilizes Windows 10 for factory resetting your HUAWEI laptop.
Open the settings of your laptop and click on the setting you want to change and it will take you to the security and update tab. Click there, and it will direct to the recover page . You can also search for “Fresh Start” following pressing the Windows button. Learn the steps to begin fresh by installing a fresh copy of Windows. Then press ‘Get started to continue.
Continue reading this article to discover more information on how you can reset factory settings on you Huawei laptop (like this MateBook on Amazon) You can force to do a factory reset for your Huawei laptop using Windows 10, factory reset your Huawei laptop without powering it up and then restart your Huawei laptop with no removable battery.
How Do I Factory Reset My Huawei Laptop?
There are a variety of methods of resetting your laptop. They all work. It’s all about your preference. Utilizing the Windows 10 method is effective for laptops that are already running and you’ve got the correct passwords. Setting up your Huawei laptop using Windows 10 can be done in just a couple of steps. They include:
- Select the Windows icon, then go to settings.
- Select Update and Security.
- Click on Recovery.
- Click Reset to reset this computer.
- Click on Start.
- Select between keeping my files or delete everything (removes applications, settings even your own files)
- If you choose to remove everything, then it’s recommended to choose Yes, keep the pre-package to allow your laptop to utilize the resources of your workspace.
- Select all drivers.
- Click Restart.
Another option is to use an F10 System Recovery function. The steps involved in this method are:
- Switch off your laptop, if it was turned off.
- Then , turn it back on.
- Hold and press the F10 key at the time of initialization to show your factory-reset screen.
- Select Factory Default Settings.
- If asked to backup your data, choose yes or no.
- If yes, then select the information you’d like to back up.
- Click Start to begin the process of restoring the system.
- Follow the instructions on screen to complete the configuration of your system.
Then, you’ll be able to restore your computer. Make sure that if you’d like to completely clean your laptop choose no when asked whether you would like to back up the data you have stored.
This will return your computer to its original state when you bought it , and will perform more efficiently. If you interrupt the reset procedure, you’ll end up leaving your computer in a unstable state with no operating system or other software initially installed by the maker. Backup important files prior to reset.
How Do I Force A Factory Reset On My Huawei Laptop On Windows 10?
If your operating system does not desire to perform the required actions and you want to make to reset the system factory. This is also referred to as hard reset.
The procedure for hard reset is:
- Visit the Login screen.
- On the Login screen, click on the Ease of Access icon and start the keyboard on screen.
- Click on the Power icon.
- Hold and press the shift key until the click Restart.
- In the menu, click Troubleshoot.
- Click on Reset this PC.
- Choose to remove everything.
- Click Restart.
When this process is complete it will erase the entire contents of your applications, files and settings.
How Do I Factory Reset My Huawei Laptop Without Turning It On?
The procedure can be a little complicated. It can be used as the last option. This method could preserve your information, but it will erase the programs you have that are installed.
The first thing you need to do is:
- Switch from the computer.
- Power it up.
- When you can see the spinning circle Press on the power button until your laptop stops turning off.
- Repeat this procedure a few more times.
- There will be a that you are preparing Automatic Repair on the screen.
- Allow the laptop to boot up to an Automatic Repair Screen.
- Click on Advanced Options.
- Select Troubleshoot.
- Click Refresh to refresh Your PC. Or Reset the computer.
- Follow the remaining instructions until the entire process is complete.
There is a second way to accomplish this. It’s almost identical to the method used in the first. It is a simple process:
- Switch out of the computer.
- Turn it off again.
- When the screen becomes black If the screen is black, press F10 then Alt repeatedly until your computer switches off.
- Select the second option on the list.
- Select Reset Device.
- Choose the kind of reset you’d prefer.
- Select Restart.
- Your laptop will then restore itself in Factory Settings.
These two options can restore your laptop to the factory settings. They’re not as simple than the other methods however, they’ll perform to your preference.
Also Read: How do I setup a Lemp server?
How Can I Reset My Huawei Laptop Without A Removable Battery?
Certain laptops come with non-removable batteries. These are the latest models. Non-removable battery have advantages and drawbacks. To reset the power on a laptop that has non-removable batteries, follow the steps below:
- Shut off the computer.
- Take the computer off of any docking station.
- Remove all peripheral externally connected devices like USB.
- Click the Power On button to turn on the computer.
- If the startup menu appears then click on windows and then press enter.
- After that, connect all devices that you disconnected prior to this.
- Your laptop has been reset.
- For restoring your laptop, you can follow one of the procedures described in the previous article.
Not all programs work on your laptop. The models are different which means that restoration procedures differ. If you encounter any issues you can visit this site. Huawei website.